Search This Blog

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happy Birthday on the Oregon Coast

I turned 27 this May. And although I have always known it, this year I realized how fortunate my life has been. The group of friends and family that surround me through this life I am living are incredible and irreplaceable. I want to thank all of you for celebrating with me in a most amazing location. We had it all. Great food, perfect weather, the ocean, plenty of pups, lots of laughs, bow drills, strong fire, sand, dessert, beer cozys, frisbee, canoeing, mud, portaging, sleeping bags, strange pictures, and most importantly, great people. Thank You everyone for making the long journey to the Oregon Coast!! Check out the pictures and see why this weekend will stay in the memory bank when I'm an old weathered man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages